Our more popular course, specifically designed for people with some presentation skills (most of which have been self-taught).
This full-day / half-course equips you with the tools to speak confidently with the minimal use of PowerPoint in a structured and effective manner. This is also excellent as a foundation for high-level presentations. Every training session is tailored to your organization, your services, and people. Step by step, we take your clients through the structure and planning of a presentation and then through the delivery and review process. A large part of the course is devoted to practice delivery with “Masterclass” reviews and feedback with Michael Comyn. By the end of this course participants you will have:
- Benchmarked and modeled your skills against experienced presenters and pick up new ideas
- Developed confidence in presenting with little preparation
- Used rhetorical techniques like the best speakers do
- Made your presentations engaging and motivating
- Adjusted your message and style to suit the situation
- Know how to inspire others, introduce change and deliver bad news effectively
- Handle tough questions and difficult audiences
- A Life after PowerPoint.